To register to volunteer or to donate please follow these directions:
- Register for an account at mlkdayofservice.org (if you already have an account, go to step 2). This will open in a new broswer window.
- Come back to this webpage and select which of the two volunteer shifts you would like to participate in and click the link associated with it.
Thank you for your service!
In collaboration with Community Partners and Volunteers
MONDAY, JANUARY 21, 2019
PROJECT – FILLED (GENDER SPECIFIC) BACKPACKS FOR HOMELESS ADULTS
3 VOLUNTEER GROUPS
- DONORS – Beginning now
- ASSEMBLERS – Jan. 21st, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon Click HERE after registering as instructed above
- ASSEMBLERS – Jan. 21st, 2019 from 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. Click HERE after registering as instructed above
- PERSONAL CARE ITEMS: SOAP, DEODORANT, SHAMPOO, TOOTHBRUSH (ORIGINAL WRAPPER), TOOTH PASTE, and LOTION (Medium NOT small hotel sized) Personal care items to be placed in zip lock bag.
- BAR SOAP CONTAINER
- HAND SANITIZER
- WASH CLOTH
- BOTTLED WATER
- RESOURCE MATERIALS – Local Service Provider information
EVERYONE, INCLUDING ACCOMPANIED CHILDREN ARE WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE IN ONE OR MORE OF THE GROUPS LISTED ABOVE.
For more information call: 610.380.6193